The client is a $500 million, publicly listed Enterprise IT and Digital Company based out of the National Capital Territory, India. They are part of the $2 billion CK Birla Group and are amongst the top-100 IT companies in the world.
The client was revamping their website and divided that process into two parts:
- Phase I: Website content, corporate profile and service descriptions
- Phase II: Case studies, white papers and technical documentation
STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
While the project requirements were self-explanatory, the process of obtaining information and creating content required extensive planning.
The main challenges were:
- Creating bios for senior management through interviews – availability delayed process
- Gathering service-specific information from department representatives
- Gathering project specific requirements for case studies and white papers
A team of 3-digital professionals was dedicated to the task of procuring data from key department stakeholders and compiling it to create content matching the brand image of a company of their stature.
We not only provided high quality technical content that targeted a specific audience (senior management at Fortune 1000 companies), we also helped them design templates and prepare train an in-house team to take over digital content generation.
- Clients website content was created and uploaded within 3-months – primarily delayed due to lack of timely access to senior management personnel
- Over 114 case studies, white papers and other technical documentation were created within 7-days